Retrieve a image thumbnail from a public URL for display or download.
- IMAGE_IDENTIFIER: (Required) Uploaded image filename_unique.
- size: (Optional) desired maximum image size. The image will be scaled to the new size maintaining aspect ratio but not exceeding the specific square container size. This value is only used if ‘W’ or ‘H’ parameters are not specified. Possible values:
- xxx-small: container is 16px side.
- xx-small: container is 32px side.
- x-small: container is 64px side.
- small: container is 100px side.
- medium: container is 128px side. Default value.
- large: container is 150px side.
- x-large: container is 256px side.
- xx-large: container is 512px side.
- xxx-large: container is 1024px side.
- w: (Optional) desired output width for the thumbnail. Must be integer value greater than 0.
- h: (Optional) desired output height for the thumbnail. Must be integer value greater than 0.
- dpi: (Optional) desired output image density. Must be integer value greater than 0. Default output value will be 72dpi.
- mode: (Optional) resize mode. The image will be scaled to the new size according to the specified aspect ratio mode. Default value is ‘maintain’. Possible values:
- maintain: image will be resized to the smallest size calculated with specified params ‘W’ and ‘H’. If both measured are specified, output may not match with both because output always preserve aspect ratio and include full image. If one measure is not specified, new size will be dinamically calculated with the specified one.
- fit: image will be resized to fit the specified ‘W’ and ‘H’. If one measure is not included, this image will resize in the specified dimension.
You can optionally include image extension if it is required by client:
Resized image resource.