topoos can notify your web application when it detects that certain events have occurred, such as when a user has revoked your application accreditation (its Access Tokes will be not valid) or when a tracked user outside of a geographical region.
If you need that topoos notify your web app in these cases, you must enable WEB Push Notifications in the app configuration options in the Developers Panel, and you must specify the WEB Push URL Endpoint hosted by your web app or web service where you want to receive these notifications.
Because of the characteristics of the communication protocols used, topoos not guarantee that notifications arrive in the same order as the events were triggered.
If the application is properly configured and the connection is ok, topoos will send notifications to the specified endpoint using a POST Method request for each notification including the following parameters:
POST Push Endpoint HTTP/1.1
Host: Dominio de la aplicación
Your app can manage these parameters according the next specification:
- OUT_OF_BOUNDS: When registered a position outside the limits of a preconfigured geographical region.
- TRACK_GSM_LOST: When a tracked user takes 10 minutes without sending positions during a Track recording. You can configure trigger time in app configuration in Developers Panel.
- TRACK_PASSIVE_END: When a tracked user takes 24 hours without sending positions during a Track recording (because of this the Track is closed passively). You can configure time in app configuration in Developers Panel.
- POSITION_REGISTERED: Each time a dumb device records a new position, the app is notified.
- DEVICE_ACCESS_ACCREDITED: When a user grant access to new dumb device for your application, it is notified.
- DEVICE_ACCESS_REVOKED: When a user revoke access to a dumb device for your application, it is notified.
- CLIENT_ACCESS_REVOKED: When a user revoke access to your application (and the user Access Token is no longer valid), it is notified.
- USER_ID: User identifier associated with the notification
- JSON_DATA: data associated with the notification, JSON format serialized. The data content depends of the type of notification.